REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Information we collect
We may collect the following information about you, your Recipient, your Sender, or your Beneficiary, which may include non-public Personal Information:
Information that you provide us in the course of using the Service, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
- Information about your usage of the Service, including your Transaction history, how you use the Service to send or receive Transactions, and to and for whom you send Transactions;
- Recordings of your communications with our Customer Service department, including telephone calls and electronic communications; and
We collect information for the following purposes:
- To process your Transactions;
- To verify your identity;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Service;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to "know-your-customer" and anti-money laundering requirements;
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service; and
- To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers.